- AEG Parts
- GBB Parts
- Pistols Parts
- Shotguns Parts
- Sniper Rifles Parts
93R-II (KSC-System 7) CNC 6063 Aluminium Enhanced Loading Nozzle (Japan version)
Item No. : 3369
|Material||:||CNC 6063 Aluminium|
|Status||:||Out of stock|
This 6063 aluminium loading nozzle is made by precision CNC machines and electroplating finishing. It suits 93R-II (KSC-System 7) Japan Verision. The loading nozzle body is made of 6063 aluminium, and the floating valve (i.e. jet nozzle) is made of 304 stainless steel. This loading nozzle:
1) has high precision dimension to improve smoothness of loading BB;
2) has modified dimension for stably increasing shooting power (J) about 9%. Therefore, it has difference dimension from the original T.Marui loading nozzle;
3) strengthens construction and durability;
4) has smooth surface finishing to reduce friction inside your pistol;
5) includes a 130% recoil spring;
6) includes a CNC steel modified lever (item No.568) for hammer. This lever must be used with our aluminium loading nozzle. The lever also has difference dimension from the original T.Marui lever;
7) includes an enhanced piston head. It is used to replace the original T.Marui GREEN colour piston head.
8) suits extreme high power gas.
Remark: The 93R-II Japan version has a GREEN colour piston.
All products are made for airsoft only. They are not made for real steel firearms.